Benefits of the formulation:
- Safety first: outstanding compatibility with babies’ skin – clinically tested
- 0 % parabens, silicones, paraffins, phenoxyethanol
- 91 % ingredients of natural origin (according to ISO Standard 16128)
- Reliable protection from moisture
- Contains high-quality organic olive oil
Nappy Cream is a rich cream with a high zinc content. It forms an antimicrobial barrier and keeps baby’s bottom dry. Nappy Cream does not only contain milk protein, the key ingredient of sanosan baby products, but also zinc with its excellent characteristics especially for the nappy zone.
Did you know?
All sanosan nappy care products help to keep your baby’s bottom dry to avoid inflammation. The zinc content has antimicrobial properties and reduces the growth of microorganisms.
How to use
Apply to the clean, dry skin after every nappy change.
Baby’s skin – different from adult skin
Your baby’s skin is something very special because its range of functions is not yet fully developed. With the right care, you can support the development of your baby’s skin.
Thinner horny layer
- The protective horny layer in baby skin is approx. 20 % thinner than in adult skin. Furthermore, the gaps between the horny cells are larger.
- Baby skin loses moisture rapidly.
Fewer active sebaceous glands
- Your baby’s sebaceous glands are not yet as active – they produce fewer lipids; the protective acid mantle still needs to develop fully.
- Baby skin is drier and more sensitive.
Milk protein – the best from milk for healthy baby skin
Natural milk protein is the central, particularly skin-caring ingredient in sanosan. Midwives often recommend a splash of breast milk in the bath water for mild cleansing. We make use of this healing effect of milk: our products contain valuable natural milk protein.
Milk protein – for loving baby care
- It acts like a protective layer on the skin and thereby helps to protect it from environmental influences.
- It supports the skin’s natural moisture retention factors and thus saves it from drying out.
- It helps with the development of a natural skin protection barrier and keeps the skin soft and supple.
Like a soft shell for baby’s skin: the amino acid chain in milk protein forms a protective layer on baby skin; this considerably reduces moisture loss.
AQUA (WATER) ∙ TALC ∙ ETHYLHEXYL STEARATE ∙ ZINC OXIDE ∙ LANOLIN ∙ ISOHEXADECANE ∙ DIISOSTEAROYL POLYGLYCERYL-3 DIMER DILINOLEATE ∙ CERA ALBA (BEESWAX) ∙ ZINC STEARATE ∙ OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL ∙ PANTHENOL ∙ ALLANTOIN ∙ TOCOPHEROL ∙ HYDROLYZED MILK PROTEIN ∙ PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) ∙ GLYCERIN ∙ BENZYL ALCOHOL ∙ CAPRYLHYDROXAMIC ACID ∙ SODIUM BENZOATE ∙ MAGNESIUM SULFATE ∙ CITRIC ACID.
Product formulas are subject to modification. The information provided here refers to the current range and is updated on a regular basis. In the event of alterations to formulas, products with the old as well as the new formula can both be found in stores. Therefore, you should always carefully read all the information on the packaging. This particularly applies to the list of ingredients with regard to intolerances.
More product details
Art. No.: 40891100
Private: Care Powder 100g
With a high zinc content – reliably absorbs excess moisture. 98 % ingredients of natural origin.
Private: Panthenol Nappy Cream 100ml
With triple complex for the nappy zone: panthenol & zinc & milk protein. Keeps the nappy zone dry and soothes irritated skin. 93 % ingredients of natural origin.
Nappy Cream 150ml
With natural milk protein – the best from milk for healthy baby skin. Rich cream for the nappy zone with a high zinc content. Right from the start. Forms a protective film and keeps baby’s bottom dry.